Skills: Unity /C# Developer /AI /UI…
I had a contract role for a few months helping to develop different systems for Kova. Some of the systems I worked on included:
- I worked on the enemy AI, creating their behavior and movement: Drones, pirates, flying bugs, rats, cyberpunks, Cicadalyte, Sandburster, etc
- Various menu screens such as Map screen (with fog of war), Inventory screen, Log book, Ability Screen… Lots of UI setup and implementation
- Puzzle setup – I helped setup puzzles and ensured they were functional
- Mission setup – I helped setup varies missions
- HUD such as weapon selection and crafting, and HP/Energy bars etc, mini map.
- I helped setup some things on the game weapons: Shotgun, beams, Flamethrower, etc.
- I helped the team learn about scriptable objects and better ways to handle save data with Json.
After I left they decided to go in a multiplayer direction so it changed a lot, but you can see how it looks below.